Interested in building a matchbox pinhole camera? A simple and cheap way to get into the amazing world of DIY Pinhole Photography!
You Will Need...
- A matchbox ! (standard matchboxes are usually just the right width for 35mm film)
- A new roll of 35mm film. Any type will do, but normal colour print film 100 or 200 speed works very well
- An empty roll of 35mm film with at least 1cm stub of film sticking out. Ask at your local photo labs, they normally throw away/recycle these.
- Some thin cardboard (the box the new film comes in is fine)
- An empty aluminium drinks can
- Black PVC electricians tape
- The plastic from a spiral binder, or any small piece of thin, curved plastic
- A fine sewing needle or pin
- A sharp craft knife
- A black marker pen
Got everything? Good. Time to start building !